|July 2003 News
July 29 2003
July 21 2003
July 21 2003
July 17 2003
July 15 2003
July 14 2003
July 7 2003
July 3 2003
lots of things.
- Signull Technologies has launched 'SigNet'. "SigNet is a service which hotspot owners may
subscribe to, enabling them to deploy a WiFi hotspot which bills and
manages users." They also make very high quality antennas.
- Wired covers the 3rd World Wide War Drive.
- Salt Lake Tribune covers a wardriving story.
- FreeBSD now supports 802.11 a, g and b. oxinDaemon News and freebsd-current
- BoingBoing has a story from LA Wardriving with socalwug.org
- WiFinder is now NetChaser (for Palm Tungsten C Handheld Computer only)
- Palmblog goes wardriving on Day 9
- Kansas City Wireless goes Wardriving
- Renderman get a little taste of the media. ;)
- Soekris makes a great little PC, perfect wardriving project. Pic 1 Pic 2 pics are KF's project.
- Check out wifigeek.net
- Jeff Duntemann's Drive-By Wi-Fi Guide and his FAQ (wifigeek)
- Wardrive.net got a redesign. looks good.
- Check out openwlan.com
- just a note if you don't get an email right away, please know i do appreciate all the emails I get, sometimes they overwhelm me and i end up posting a very long list like tonight. again thanks for the emails, they are very encouraging. warlinux 0.6 boots, i just havn't had enough free time / motivation.
Copyright 2001-2004. Wardriving.com - All images and trademarks are those of their respective owners.Read Disclaimer
"It's like the old days of war dialing,
The new wireless vulnerabilities are even worse than the old methods."
--Kevin Mitnick relating war dialing to war driving at RSA conference.